LAS Webinar Series 2022
The Croatian Laboratory Animal Science Association (CroLASA) is organising the LAS Webinar Series 2022 in collaboration with SLAS (Society for Laboratory Animals of Slovenia).
Webinars will be held once a month via Zoom platform during the 4-month period (from February to May) and you are hereby invited to join the fourth webinar starting on Wednesday, 11th May 2022 at 2 PM.
Find more information about LAS Webinar Series and the Programme here.
To participate in LAS webinars please fill in the Registration form. Invitation to webinar (Zoom meeting) will come to Your e-mail address few days before the webinar.
We cordially invite You to refine Your knowledge with new professional and scientific discoveries from the area of laboratory animal science.
See You soon virtually!Kind regards,
1st LAS WEBINAR, 16th February 2022
- Adrian Smith: Improving nonclinical research practicies: way forward
- Urte Jaeh: Sex bias in mouse-based research – the impact on scientific conclusions and animal welfare
- Animalab Company Overview
- Animalab Croatia Vivarij
2nd LAS WEBINAR, 9th March 2022
- Serban Morosan: Good Practice in Communication Animal Research to the Public
- Javier Guillen: The AAALAC Program Description Template as a Self Evaluation Tool
3rd LAS WEBINAR, 13th April 2022
- Klas Abelson: The potential confounding effects of painful conditions and pain relief on experimental readouts
- Maja Sabol: CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing in animal models (Improving nonclinical research practices: way forward)
- Paul Flecknell: How should we assess the severity of procedures in experimental animals? ….and how should we judge the impact of refinements? (Improving nonclinical research practices: way forward)